Benefits from reading this book!
• Learn how to hire staff members with using a concrete, Biblical principles rather than depending purely on gut instinct!
• Gain the wisdom to use on exactly what to search out and ask for in the hiring process!
• Discover effective ways to evaluate your competency at retaining your best workers by incubating the talent you have, and drawing out those who have room to grow!
• Understand the importance of developing your staff!
• See the effectiveness of strong company morale and why to invest energy into developing it!
• Learn the value of promoting employees within the department to management rather than only outsourcing or hiring outside the company!
• Understand how “sowing into” people can “reap a bountiful harvest”
• Learn how to hold accountable the procrastinating employee and manage the three types of procrastinators
Find achievement in successfully managing staff
• Master effective Biblical guidelines for resolving on-the-job conflict
• Manage friends at work
• Learn when probation should be used
• See how to use probation as an effective management tool
• Use clear guidelines for expectations in employee performance
• Know the benchmarks in employee dismissal
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Hiring Your Team God’s Way
Chapter 2: Keeping Your Talent
Chapter 3: Effective Staff Development
Chapter 4: Managing the Procrastinator
Chapter 5: Resolving On The Job Conflict
Chapter 6: When Managing Friends Gets Tough
Chapter 7: Profitable Probation
Chapter 8: Biblical Dismissal